1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Mail" section, click on the "Email Account" icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, for example "support" or "myname". (Managing more than one domain? Select the appropriate domain from the select list for the last part of your email address.)
4. Enter the password you'd like to use or use the password generator. Please write this password down.
5. Change the email box quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
- cPanel, Email Account, Mail
- 20 Users Found This Useful
Changing the password of your email account?
Changing the password of your email account is easy, you can do this by following these steps:1....