Changing the password of your email account is easy, you can do this by following these steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Mail" section, click on "Email Account" Icon
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is email@example.com, you should see a "Change Password" text in that same line item. Click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator. Make sure to copy the generated password, chances are that you won't remember that password.
6. The final step is to click the "Change Password" button.
Your email password has now been changed and you can access your email using your new password! Find your Openhost email settings here.